- 1 Check SBI Account Balance With Missed Call/SMS
If you are having any problem in operating SBI Netbanking, checking your Balance, updating Address/Name/Mobile Number/Any Other Personal Detail or making any transaction, you can log in to SBI’s website and find the help book and guidance OR call their Customer Care number for further help by one of the Customer representative.
By using this method of via phone or SMS, you can also block the ATM card and again activate it later when you have found your card which was lost by accident.
In order to avail, the SBI missed call service, first, the user needs a registered mobile number in his/her account, If you haven’t done that, go to the branch and get your number registered but if you need to change your mobile number without visiting branch to new one, you can check our guide> here. Also, Just like all other banks, SBI has got a dedicated toll free number for the customers to talk and resolve their queries.
Also, You are provided with the service of having a Toll Free number, which can be used to obtain Account Balance via an SMS after giving one second missed call.
Check SBI Account Balance With Missed Call/SMS
Steps to Activate:
- Visit the official SBI website and log in to your bank account.
- Navigate to ‘Personal Banking’ tab.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on ‘Click here for balance’ option.
SBI Account Balance can be checked anywhere across the country via this method. You need not worry about the region.
Check your Account Balance via MISSED CALL:
- Give a missed call to the SBI toll-free number (18004253800 and 1800112211) from your registered cell phone number.
- You will receive your A/C balance via message.
You can use this Sbi balance inquiry number to fetch the details of your account balance from anywhere-across India.
Check your Account Balance via SMS:
- Send an SMS “BAL” to 09223766666
HOW TO GET MINI STATEMENT ON MOBILE via CALL/SMS:
- Give a missed call to the toll-free number or send an SMS “MSTMT” to 9223866666
HOW TO BLOCK SBI ATM CARD IN INDIA(ONLINE/SMS/TOLL FREE) :-
- Send an SMS “BLOCKXXXX” to 567676 (where XXXX represents the last 4 Digits of your card number)
- To get the full list of details, SMS “HELP” to 09223588888
- You can even choose to de-register from the quick through procedure of SBI by sending SMS “DREG account number” to 09223488888
Quick Look at Enquiry Number for SBI: Missed Call/SMS:
|Balance Enquiry||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666|
|Mini Statement||Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666|
|Blocking of ATM Card||Send a SMS ‘BLOCKXXXX’ to 567676(XXXX represents last 4 digit of the card number).|
|Car/Home Loan Enquiry||SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.|
|Full List of Services||SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888|